A self reflection worksheet for teachers to use at the end of the school year.
Use this teaching resource as a teacher reflection of the past year when setting personal goals and celebrating achievements.
Teachers use the worksheet to reflect and respond to the following questions:
- What was your greatest achievement this year?
- What was your happiest moment with your students this year?
- What would you have done differently this year?
- What was your biggest struggle or cause of stress this year?
- What could you do to make next year easier?
- What will be your number one goal for next year?
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
A version of this teaching resource document can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, allowing you to add your own custom content.How do I open and edit this Word document?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!