A clock template to assist your students with telling time to the nearest five-minute increment.
Use this resource when students are learning to tell the time to the nearest five-minute increment.
How to use this resource:
- Print the clock templates on cardstock.
- Cut out the clock face and the hands found on the second page.
- Cut along the dotted lines found between the numbers 1-12.
- Glue the yellow clock face on top of the red clock face.
- Attach the clock hands using a brass brad.
- Students open the tabs on the yellow clock face to show the number of minutes each number represents.
This template is a great resource to use with your students during guided math groups and for students to use as an aid when working on independent tasks.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!