An extensive resource pack to help students understand the concept of visualising
Use these resources when learning about visualising and how it is a reading strategy that allows students to create a picture in their head of what they’re reading.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Reading Comprehension Strategies PowerPoint – Visualizing
- 120 Comprehension Strategy Question Cards
- Applying Reading Comprehension Strategies Worksheets
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies – Question Mats
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies Poster Pack
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies – Question Flashcards
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies – Tolsby Frame Poster Pack
- Reading Strategies Poster Pack
- Visualize Poster
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies Bookmark
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies – Individual Strategy Bookmarks
- QR Code Reading Comprehension Strategy Question Cubes
Australian Curriculum alignment
Read different types of texts by combining contextual , semantic, grammatical and phonic knowledge using text processing strategies for example monitoring meaning, cross checking and reviewing
Navigate and read texts for specific purposes applying appropriate text processing strategies, for example predicting and confirming, monitoring meaning, skimming and scanning
Use comprehension strategies to build literal and inferred meaning to expand content knowledge, integrating and linking ideas and analysing and evaluating texts
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!