A set of 4 posters depicting words and phrases that can be used to describe a character’s personality, feelings and appearance.
This set of four posters includes:
- Character Traits – bossy, brave, charming, clever, clumsy, confident, curious, energetic, friendly, greedy, grumpy, helpful, joyful, kind, lazy, loving, mean, naughty, picky, polite, responsible, rude, shy, silly, smart, sneaky and spoiled.
- Character Feelings – angry, confused, content, cranky, embarrassed, excited, frightened, frustrated, grateful, guilty, happy, hopeful, hurt, joyful, loved, mad, nervous, sad, scared, shocked, sick, silly, surprised, terrified, tired, upset and worried.
- Character Appearance – tall, short, attractive, wears glasses, grubby, strong, pale, stylish, bearded, dark, cute, huge, wrinkled, spiky hair, long hair, pony tail, cuddly, ugly, soft fur, sharp claws, scaly skin, scary, big nose, sparkling teeth, blue eyes, soft skin, pointy hat, sparkling dress and wavy hair.
Note: The character traits poster has the option of a witch or gingerbread man as the image.
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Australian Curriculum alignment
- English > Year 1 > Literature > Examining literature > ACELT1584
Discuss features of plot, character and setting in different types of literature and explore some features of characters in different textsElaborationsexamining different types of literature includin...
- English > Year 2 > Literature > Creating literature > ACELT1593
Create events and characters using different media that develop key events and characters from literary textsElaborationscreating imaginative reconstructions of stories and poetry using a range of pri...
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!