Let us help give you a boost! This Grade 1 booster pack has everything you need to be classroom-ready.
Need a boost this school year? Let us help! This sample pack includes a selection of resources geared specifically for a Grade 1 classroom. It includes a range of resources dealing with classroom organization, classroom management, Language Arts and Reading, Mathematics, as well as icebreaker and team building activities. We hope it showcases the broad range of resource types available with a Teach Starter Plus membership.
Each resource has been carefully created and aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) by one of our experienced classroom teachers. Then, they have been passed on to our talented team of professional designers and illustrators to be brought to life.
Teach Starter is trusted by hundreds of thousands of teachers to help save them time without compromising on quality. Let us help make your classroom buzz!
What’s included in this booster pack?
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Space – Class Welcome Sign and Name Tags
- Space – Tray Labels
- Space – Job Chart
- Space – Award Certificate
- Our Class Weekly Behavior Hive – Positive Behavior Tracker
- Growth Mindset Worksheets – Primary
- MATH Group Rotation Posters
- Grade 1 Magazine – What’s Buzzing? (Issue 1)
- Grade 1 Magazine – “What’s Buzzing?” (Issue 1) Task Cards
- Mold It! Task Cards
- Syllable Clip Cards
- Build a Sentence Card Game
- Number Talks – Comparing Numbers Task Cards
- Math Warm-Ups Interactive PowerPoint – Grade 1
- Geometry Toss – Active Learning Game
- 2-Digit Numbers on a Number Line – Place Value Activity
- How to Walk Like a… Instruction Cards
- Oink, Meow, Moo Icebreaker Game
- Interactive Icebreaker Game
- Classroom Wish List – Giraffe
- Know-That-Name – Task Cards
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!