Display this set of 1-20 math anchor charts in the classroom to encourage knowledge and understanding of each number.
Number Chart – Math Posters 1-20 Display
When each number is introduced in the primary grade classroom, this set of number posters is the perfect visual to reinforce the understanding of each particular number. The posters include the number and other representations of that number.
Each Number anchor chart includes the following representations of numbers.
- Numerical form
- word form (English and Spanish)
- tally marks
- base ten blocks
- One-to-one counting (fingers and objects)
- Bear Counters
- Snap Cubes
How to Make the Most of Your Number Poster
- Print the poster on letter paper and display it in your classroom for students to reference when doing independent work.
- Print the poster on letter paper, slip it into a clear sleeve, and use it in your guided groups as a reminder.
- Print the poster on letter paper, slide it into a clear sleeve, and hang it on a ring as a reference tool for a resource center.
- Enlarge your standard-size prints using your printer’s poster print settings, tape them together, and hang for giant anchor charts!
We’ve also developed bonus ways to turn posters into interactive tools that make your lessons stick!
📂 Place copies in students’ homework folders for reference.
✅ Incorporate posters into your lesson wrap-up: students write on a sticky note what they learned from the lesson and place it on the poster.
Before You Download Your Math Anchor Charts
This resource prints as a PDF. Please use the dropdown menu to choose between the color or black and white version.
Fill your classroom with more posters and interactive displays!
This resource was created by Lindsey Phillips, a teacher in Michigan and a Teach Starter collaborator.