A 15-page resource pack of posters, worksheets, and activities for teaching about how we use water and where it comes from.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Title Page
- The Water Cycle worksheet – cut and paste activity with answers.
- Water Walk worksheet – children go on a walk through the school to investigate how water is used.
- To Your Tap worksheet with answers – children match words with their definitions.
- Water Timeline worksheet – children explore how they use water on a typical day.
- Imagine the World Without Water worksheet – children think about and draw what our world would be like without any water.
- Poster Task – children are required to design and create posters to encourage their fellow students to save water around the school.
- How to Save Water poster
- To Your Tap poster – a visual aide to show children how water gets to their tap.
- The Water Cycle poster – a visual aide to show children the natural water cycle.
Use this teaching resource pack in conjunction with Water is Life PowerPoint.
Resources you may also like: