Discover the world of water with a 15-page resource pack of posters, worksheets, and activities for teaching about how we use water and where it comes from.
Water, Water, Everywhere! Water Worksheets and Posters
Get ready for a big download that’ll help you write all of those water cycle and natural resource lesson plans! This one resource file contains loads of printable resources that are perfect for your classroom science lessons.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- The Water Cycle worksheet – cut and paste activity with answers.
- Water Walk worksheet – children go on a walk through the school to investigate how water is used.
- To Your Tap worksheet with answers – children match words with their definitions.
- Water Timeline worksheet – children explore how they use water on a typical day.
- Imagine the World Without Water worksheet – children think about and draw what our world would be like without any water.
- Poster Task – children are required to design and create posters to encourage their fellow students to save water around the school.
- How to Save Water poster
- To Your Tap poster – a visual aid to show children how water gets to their tap.
- The Water Cycle poster – a visual aid to show children the natural water cycle.
Use this teaching resource pack in conjunction with Water is Life Slide Deck.
Resources you may also like:
[resource:19327] [resource:19339] [resource:19359]