A collection of age-appropriate, Kindergarten teaching resources and activities for homeschool parents to use with their children during the month of September.
This teaching resource pack has been handpicked by a team of educators to include a range of resources that cover the curriculum taught in Kindergarten in September. It contains resources covering the key learning areas of Reading, Writing, and Mathematics.
Whether you are looking for engaging, hands-on resources to supplement your homeschool curriculum or resources to assist with the teaching of skills, this resource pack has you covered! Each resource in this pack is curriculum-aligned and age-appropriate, and many can be used repeatedly to reinforce the skill throughout the school year. No more having to hunt to find extra practice for your homeschool student!
Topics covered in the pack include:
- counting forward and backwards up to 20
- read, write, and represent numbers up to 20
- subitizing numbers
- comparing sets of objects up to 20
- compose and decompose numbers up to 10
- letters of the alphabet
- positional language
- color words
- vocabulary skills.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- 0-20 Number Matching Game
- Numbers 1–20 Clip Cards
- Numbers 0 to 20 Handwriting – Worksheet
- Little Number Books (1-20)
- Number Talks – Ten Frame Task Cards
- Number Hunt Description Cards
- 0-120 Number and Word Flashcards – Circles
- Subitizing Small Collections PowerPoint
- Subitizing 1 to 12 – Memory Game
- Subitizing Leapfrog Game
- Subitizing 1 to 12 – Dominoes
- Counting to 20 Activity
- Numbers 1-10 Interactive Bulletin Board Set
- Number Playdough Mats for Fine Motor Development
- Parts of a Book Front Cover – Poster
- Student Assessment Kit – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
- Positional Language Activity
- Alphabet Slap
- Letter Match Clip Cards
- Name Matchup Puzzle – Word Document Template
- Using Positional Words – Worksheets
- What’s My Color? – Matchup Activity
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Letters A–Z Activity Worksheets
- Alphabet and Digit Mini Flashcards
- Alphabetical Order Activity
- Initial Sounds – Fingerprint Art Activity
- Word of the Week PowerPoint – Kindergarten
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!