A collection of resources exploring time concepts.
This diverse range of tasks will enable you to effectively cater for a wide range of student ability levels.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- When Does It Happen? – Sorting Activity
- Daily Interactive Class Calendar
- Telling the Time Bingo – Hour and Half-hour
- Analogue Time to the Half Hour – Worksheet
- How Long Does It Take? – Sorting Activity
- Time Dominoes – Half, Quarter and Hour Intervals
- Analogue Time to the Quarter Hour
- Months of the Year Poster – Southern Hemipshere
- Time Unit Conversions Dominoes
- Analogue and Digital Time to the Minute Worksheet
- Time Unit Conversions – Task Cards
- Days in Each Month Poster
- Using a Calendar – Worksheet
- Reading and Interpreting Timetables Worksheets
- 24-Hour Time Poster
- 12- and 24-Hour Time Polygon Puzzle
- 12 Hour Clock Template
- Telling the Time Poster
- Blank Digital and Analogue Clock Worksheet
- Elapsed Time – Worksheet
- Time Word Problems – Worksheet
- Southern Hemisphere Months and the Seasons Poster
Australian Curriculum alignment
Tell time to the half-hour
Tell time to the minute and investigate the relationship between units of time
Connect days of the week to familiar events and actions
Describe duration using months, weeks, days and hours
Tell time to the quarter-hour, using the language of 'past' and 'to'
Convert between units of time
Compare 12- and 24-hour time systems and convert between them
Name and order months and seasons
Use 'am' and 'pm' notation and solve simple time problems
Use a calendar to identify the date and determine the number of days in each month
Interpret and use timetables
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!